| Key Features
- Point and click to navigate, view and/or edit files, drag/drop to copy files or other component
- Individual operator security profiles to prevent unauthorized access.
- Point and click Backup facilit
- Built-in application tester.
- Powerful Guardian and OSS file editor with syntax support for many languages including TAL, TACL, COBOL, C, C++, Java, ENFORM and NBEXE
- Secure SSL connection between workstations and NonStop
| Benefits of using TOP:
- Reduced Downtime. NonStop servers are used in business critical environments where the cost of downtime is typically very high. It is recognized that the most common cause of outage of all NonStop servers relates to the human computer interaction. Improving the human computer interface therefore ultimately reduces the potential for downtime.
- Less Training. TOP replaces complex command line interactions with recognizable point-and-click and drag-and-drop functions. Therefore TOP reduces the skill and training required to operate and manage NonStop servers allowing operators from other platforms to be cross- utilized more effectively.
- Increased Productivity. TOP provides the best of two worlds - a graphical user interface and a 6530 terminal emulator. With two means of access, TOP enables users to learn how to use NonStop servers faster while experienced users can get direct access to command-line tools when required. Experienced NonStop users will find they can perform their work faster, with fewer syntax errors and less reference to the manuals